Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uudisasukkaat sokkelossa

Lightbulb Uudisasukkaat sokkelossa

Oi, auttaisitko uudisasukkaita kullan luokse ja piirtäisit heille reitin?

Name:  maze-1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  87.4 KB

Kilpailun oikea tulos paljastetaan perjantaina 2.6.

Palkinnot:
    Ensimmäisenä sokkelon selvittänyt saa 50 kultaa tililleen.
    Tämän jälkeen oikein vastanneiden seasta arvotaan 3 pelaajaa, jotka myöskin saavat 50 kultaa tililleen.

Ratkaisukuva saa olla kooltaan max. 700 x 700 px, tai linkki / liite oikeaan ratkaisuun,
    jolloin kuvan koolla ei ole väliä (kunhan ratkaisusta saa selvää).

Ja tässä hieman taustatarinaa:

"Hmmm, seems that I have already seen similar scroll not so long ago", - thought Mark Atilius, looking at the piece of old parchment. For the last several hours he was travelling on a cart with a man and his family, who had offered him a lift to the nearest town. - Where do you say you got it?
    - The old hucksteress sold it to me for 5 gold! - the man, whose distinctive northern accent immediately revealed, that he belonged to the Teuton tribe, broadly smiled and continued - all our money! But the woman assured me, that it'll lead us to the fortune, so, it's a good deal! There is enough money there to hire extra workers who'll help us construct a new village quickly when we settle it!
    - Only if there is any money there and if we’ll be able to find it! - his wife interrupted him, and by her stern frowning face it was obvious, that she didn't share her husband's enthusiasm at all. - We're supposed to arrive to the new place exactly on time. And now you're planning to go on "adventure" - she said this word as if it was something improper and unthinkable for an adult man to do, and you don't even know the way!
    "It's a pity I hadn't bothered to find that old witch and make her lose a taste to cheat naive strangers" - sighed Mark - "Now I simply have to help this man and his family".
    - Don't worry, I already have some experience in such things - he said to the settlers. - And, though it might sound strange, but the old witch does tell the truth about the main thing. I am sure, there is some gold in there. I'll help you!

10kirjainta
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Default Vastaus

Tässä reitti aarteen luo!

"Keijut ovat liian pahoja taivaaseen ja liian hyviä helvettiin"

Tässä ^^

ei mitään sanottavaa

Asukas

Default Ratkaisu

Eka

AU-TP@fi4 | SEINÄ@fi5 | N@fi1 | BILL@fix14 |Nyrkki@fi4 | Oxymoron@fi2 | SK@fi1 | Stomp@fi19 | IRC@fi3AEU | FF/NS@fi4 | RuRo@fix19 | UL@fi2 |lia@fi3 |La Résistance@fi1

Luckie @Qnet

Asukas

Default Ratkaisu

Tässä ratkaisu.

Asukas

Default Ratkaisu

Jos tämä nyt vaikka toimisi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast